faq: tent & display info
do I need to bring my own display equipment?
- Yes, artists are responsible for supplying their own display equipment. This may include shelves, easels, portable wall units, plinths, tables, display cases, etc.
- A tent or large umbrella is recommended to offer protection from the elements (sun and rain) however it is not mandatory.
- All display equipment, tents, garbage, recyclables, packing materials and other materials must be removed by the artist at the end of the festival. TNAF prides itself on respecting the park that has housed the festival for over twenty years.
is it okay if my tent isn't exactly 10' x 10'?
- No problem. Some wiggle room surrounds each 10' x 10' and 20' x 10' park space.
- Be a respectful and helpful neighbour by staying within the size boundaries you have chosen.