apply for tnaf 2015
Thanks for your interest in the festival. The application process for TNAF 2015 is now over.
Artists will be informed of the jury's decision approximately six weeks after the mid-March deadline.
If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please scroll down.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
- The New Art Festival is a celebration of original, one-of-a-kind art.
- It has been organized to provide a quality event for professional artists to network with the public and their colleagues, and to promote their studio practice.
- This festival is not product-driven. Selling art should be regarded as a welcome by-product of this exhibition and not its sole purpose.
waiting list for tnaf 2015
Please read the festival criteria and selection process pages carefully before sending your waiting list request.
To be added to the waiting list, please email the following to email@example.com:
1.) 5 - 10 professional-quality digital images
Each image file must be:
- representative of the work you intend to display at the festival
- jpg format
- maximum 300 dpi and 1024 x 768 pixels
- no larger than 2 MB in size
- numbered and titled with the artist name, artwork title and medium, each separated by an underscore (eg. 01_Frida Kahlo_The Two Fridas_oil on canvas.jpg)
NOTE: The first image submitted (e.g. 01_title_date_medium.jpg) may be used by TNAF for promotional purposes only. Copyright always remains with the artist.
If applicable, please include on your image list the photographic credit (photographer's name) for the first image submitted.
2.) artist statement or artist CV
- One (1) page maximum for statement; two (2) pages maximum for CV
NOTE: By emailing your waiting list request, you agree that you have read the festival criteria and selection process