apply for tnaf 2016
Thanks for your interest in the festival! The application process is now over. Artists will be informed of the jury's decision approximately six weeks after the March 15th deadline.
If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please scroll down.
Note to applicants:
- The New Art Festival is a celebration of original, one-of-a-kind art and fine craft.
- It has been organized to provide a quality event for emerging and established professional artists to network with the public and their colleagues, and to promote their studio practices.
- This festival is not product-driven. Selling art should be regarded as a welcome element of this exhibition and not its sole purpose.
waiting list for tnaf 2016
Please read the festival criteria and selection process pages carefully before sending your waiting list request.
To be added to the waiting list, please email the following to tnafreg(at)gmail.com:
i.) five to ten professional-quality digital images
Each image must be:
- representative of the work you intend to display at the festival
- .jpg format
- maximum 300 dpi and 1024x768 pixels
- no larger than 2 MB in size
- titled with the following information: artist name, artwork title, date and medium (e.g. Gathie Falk_Eight Red Boots_1973_ceramic, wood, glass.jpg)
ii.) artist statement
- One page maximum
- File format must be PDF