apply for tnaf 2014
Thanks for your interest in the festival! The application process for TNAF 2014 is now over. Artists will be informed of the jury's decision approximately six weeks after the March 15th deadline.
If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please scroll down.
Note to applicants:
- The New Art Festival is a celebration of original, one-of-a-kind art.
- It has been organized to provide a quality event for professional artists to network with the public and their colleagues, and to promote their studio practice.
- This festival is not product-driven. Selling art should be regarded as a welcome by-product of this exhibition and not its sole purpose.
waiting list for tnaf 2014
Please read the festival criteria and selection process pages carefully before sending your waiting list request.
To be added to the waiting list, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
i.) five (5) to ten (10) professional-quality digital images
- Images must be representative of the work you intend to display at the festival
- All images must be submitted in jpg format to a maximum size of 1024 x 768 pixels and 300 dpi. Do not submit files that are larger than 2 MB.
- Image file names must include the following information: artist name, artwork title, medium
celebrating 2 0 + y e a r s of handmade original art & the people who create it!